How do application to the headmaster for transfertuficate

The Headmaster
Sikder School and college
Saver Dhaka
Subject: Prayer for transfer certificate.
Sir,
With due respect    I beg to state that my father, a professor of Sikder College, Saver Dhaka , has been transferred to AL-amin  Mahmud College, Jamalpur. As a result, our family will be shifted to jamalpur soon.
In these circumstances, I beg the favour of your kindly issuing me a transfer certificate from my admissionto a  school   there.
Sir, I have cleared up my dues up to the current month .
                                                                                                         Your most obedient
                                                                                                                 Pupil
                                                                                                    Ahmad Zubair Mahdi,
                                                                                                  Class 8, Roll No. 10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A dialogue betweeue two friends on arsenic pollution

The star Mosque | paragraph