Your Favourite Hobby | MY Favourite Hobby or My hobby

Hobby means ,s main one”s  favourite  occupation but  notone’s main business A man does not depend on it for his living but it is not less important than his main business. It is an interesting way to enjoy our leisure period.

There ar several types of hobbies like agriculture, drawing image, painting, like flying, collecting fishing etc . no matter be one’s hobby, it offers one pleasure and instruction
I am a student. I am also have a hobby . It is gardening . My garden is in front of my reading room . I have planted many kinds of flower plants in it. I work there with a spade during my leisure . I make the soil loose, weed out the grass and plant new flower plants. Sometimes I water them . There is a strong fence around my garden so that the naughty boys and animals can do no harm to my flower plants.
: I like gardening because it is very strengthens my  health and refrshes my mind. Everyday I get great pleasures when I see the blooming flowers in the garden. I am charmed at their beauty when they are tossed by gentle breeze . I also get pleasure when the sweet scent of flowers come into my room. Besides this, I grow some vegetables in my garden. This saves a lot of expenses of my family.
.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A dialogue betweeue two friends on arsenic pollution

The star Mosque | paragraph